What You Can Expect From Us
- To be treated with courtesy and confidentiality.
- To be seen the same day for conditions you and your Doctor agree are urgent.
- To obtain access to a Health Care Professional within 48 hours.
- To receive healthcare in safe, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- We will prescribe the most suitable treatment and will fully discuss your medication with you.
- We will try and provide all repeat prescriptions within two complete working days of ordering.
- To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at regular intervals.
- To be informed (through leaflets and notices) of the practice’s services.
What We Expect From You
- Please treat doctors, nurses, staff and other health professionals with courtesy and respect.
- Attend appointments on time or cancel appointments in plenty of time to enable them to be given to someone else.
- To be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complicated problems.
- To ask for a home visit only if housebound or the illness prevents you from attending surgery. Children can usually be brought to the surgery safely.
- Give 48 hours notice when ordering repeat prescriptions.
- Be prepared to have regular reviews.
- Be prepared to accept that you do not always need a prescription.
- Be patient; do not blame the receptionists if surgeries are running late.